Tuesday 27 December 2011

LUXEURIOUS

Last November 19, 
Luxe, a Pre- Christmas Sale 
was held at Il Terrazo, Tomas Morato...

It was not only a bazaar for nice pieces of fashion items,
but it was also a day of fashionable 
people, strutting their awesome styles!
Sophie's Mom was theeere <3
Always love their products...

Bought 4 of my favorite Red Velvet Cookies :">

The other stores that were there and offered fashionable items were the following :)

Tutum


 Buttoned Up

 Style Break

 Koi

Trunk Show

and as I've said, it was a day full of fashionable people like:


Karl Leuterio of Inkarlcerating

Ally Duazo, the genius behind Gold Dot 
The fastest local rising brand of shoes
that is making waves in the international scene...

With Marj Sia of Traveling Heels
I was so happy that she remembers me! hihi
She was even the one who called me :">
I attended her make- up workshop 2 months ago...
read it HERE

 and of course... with the most fashionistas in the universe,
Aisa Ipac, Melai Entuna, and Ana Gonzales :D

Did you go to the bazaar to? :)
Tell me about your great finds!

PS: DON'T FORGET TO JOIN MY NEW YEAR GIVEAWAY
HERE <3

HAPPY HOLIDAYS





No comments:

Post a Comment