Tuesday 3 January 2012

HONG KONG • December 2011 • Part 2

Continuation from my post

Day 2
December 24

My photos are almost food related...
As I have said earlier, my family really loves to eat heehee :">

Breakfast
Congee from 
海皇粥店 (hai huang zhou dian)
PS: We've been eating breakfast from this restaurant for the 
past n years...
where in n is > 5
Located at Causeway Bay, near World Trade Center

 HEAVEN!
Lunch at
傷心酸辣粉 (shang xin suan la fen)
The name of the restaurant (direct translation is) Sad Sour Spicy Noodles
PROMISE YOU SHOULD TRY THEIR NOODLES HERE
(second picture)
You would cry because of its spiciness but it is definitely LOVE!
Located at Causewaybay, 5th floor, Island Beverly Building
(beside Crocs, near The Excelsior Hotel)

Photo taken by my dear brother Bruce :D

 Shopped at Central 

Passed by Times Square, Causeway Bay
to get something from my Uncle

Had dinner at
Gyukaku
It's yummy here but pricey :|
for such a small serving, they charge a lot :o
(kinda not worth it :( but oh well... we just tried it)
Located at Windsor's, Causeway Bay, 2nd floor

And as I've said earlier, we love eating,
the dinner we had at Gyukaku was not enough!
 Dessert (Frozen Yogurt) at
Yo Mama
I had Green Tea Yogurt with Oreo and Condensed Milk
Located at Windsor's, Causeway Bay

AND because we really EAT A LOOOOT
My dad ordered a tray of Salmon Sashimi 
beside the Windsor's Supermarket
and munched these at our hotel room <3

Mom bought us yummy dessert 
from
Honeymoon Dessert
YUM YUM YUM

Don't judge us :)) We really love eating :D
If many go to Hong Kong to shop, 
we really go there to EAT EAT EAT AND EAT OUR HEARTS OUT!

Some of the restuarants we go to already became
a tradition as in whenever we go there,
we always eat there...
(Been doing for the past 7 years or so )...

Posting more food photos in my following posts <3

3 comments:

  1. What a day well spent! I miss H&M shopping!

    Kaye
    http://thestyleflux.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Let's go shopping together sometime, Kaye <3

    ReplyDelete