Tuesday 20 May 2014

LAWRY'S THE PRIME RIB

I had my first solo out of the country adventure last Holy Week. You might wonder "Why do this instead of enjoy the trip with family and friends?" Well, I love being around people but I also think that every person needs to have some alone time, once every so often, to reflect upon things, recharge and get re-energized.

Anyway, I'll reserve that for another post. What I want to share to you guys this time around is my secret happy place (not anymore since I'm telling you about it now HAHA) which I never fail to visit whenever I'm in Hong Kong.

 
Lawry's The Prime Rib is a family- run restaurant brand for four generations, proudly celebrating 75 years of tradition in serving the finest Roasted Prime Ribs of Beef with the warmest hospitality.
Established in 1938 by Lawrence L. Frank and his brothers- in- law Walter Van de Kamp, Lawry's The Prime Rib operates in the United States (Los Angeles, Chicago, Dallas, and Las Vegas) as well as in Asia in Singapore, Taiwan (Taipei), Japan (Tokyo and Osaka), Hong Kong, and Korea (Seoul).
Interestingly, all the Lawry's restaurants in the whole world share almost the same architecture and ambiance. Their interiors definitely add to the luxurious feel you'll experience during your meal here.
 
 Here's my favorite and one of the many types of menu Lawry's has to offer.
To ensure the quality of food that they serve, the famous original spinning bowl salad and the prime ribs are being prepared by the experts right in front of you. You'll be amazed by how awesome they do this!
Aside from the salad, another choice for appetizer is the soup.
Ahhh! My favorite main course! The Roasted Prime Rib
Our family loves eating steaks and believe me when I say that this has got to be one of the best ones I've ever tasted. 
See that green stuff beside the mashed potato? That's the Spinach side dish. It tastes like heaven and perfectly complements the steak. Definitely a must order!
Who doesn't love desserts? To cap off the amazing set meal experience, Lawry's serves the best Warm Chocolate Fantasy Cake that will surely melt your hearts away!

My last visit in Lawry's was made more special because I was joined by their Assistant Marketing Manager Ms. Jane over lunch! I really had fun chatting with her since we never ran out of topic to talk about. Such an amazing woman :)

Eating here is definitely worth it and a MUST when you visit Hong Kong. You'll definitely come back for more once you've tried their amazing food and experience their quality service.

Lawry's is located at: Shop 201, 2/F, Hutchison House, 10 Harcourt Road, Central, Hong Kong
Instructions to go there: Ride the MTR and take the Exit J3 for Central Station or the Exit B for Admiralty Station

To know more about Lawry's Hong Kong, Visit their Facebook page HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment