Thursday 20 December 2012

THE SHADOW STUD

 One of my dreams when I was younger was to become a successful Fashion Designer.
Over the years, I have practiced the art of drawing but due to acads and my other extra curricular activities, I wasn't able to squeeze in my hobby of drawing during my free times
(or the lack of thereof :|)
Anyway, I'm glad that I eventually found another way to express my love for fashion... 
and that is through fashion styling :)
This was what I wore during our shoot for Uniqlo Advertorial.

Top from Cotton On
Blazer from Forever 21
Shorts from H&M
Shadow Stud Heelless Shoes from Jeffrey Campbell (through Solestruck)

Photos by Kaye Awatin
I finally decided to make a separate blog site for my Fashion Styling Portfolio :)

Hope you could visit!

For inquiries, collaboration, and hiring, 
don't hesitate to e-mail me at sing_bianca@yahoo.com !






2 comments:

  1. Are you mostly thanking your styling stints or your parents for your ipad mini and iphone5?

    ReplyDelete