Sunday 22 January 2012

HONG KONG • December 2011 • Part 4

 The last day of our Hong Kong Trip was kind of chill...
Our flight's at 4:30 pm so we decided to leave our hotel at 1:00 pm...

Before, we used to walk around and do last minute shopping around the Causeway Bay Area before we head to the airport but I guess, because our luggage is already overweight we then just decided to stay in the room, watched tv, and had a family bonding :)

Here's a quick run through of what happened on our fourth and final day...

 Had McDo for our breakfast...
 I got curious with this certain meal McDo offered... 
but according to my siblings, it tastes good :)

Rented a van to drive us to the airport...

Once we're done with the immigration process, we headed to Mcdo to order ....

10 of these!!!!

Don't judge... HAHA
Well the waitress already judged me... she said (in chinese) "Why buy a lot? You're going to eat these all?"
I just laughed and answered her: "No, it's because we don't have this product back in our country and I'm buying some for my Aunt."

I promise you, this burger is super yummmmy!
I'm not a fan of burgers but this is an exception.


 Sudoku before take- off ...
This is one of the reasons why I love Cathay Pacific...
Their big planes offer a lot of updated episodes of top series!!!!

and after a while,
Touch down, Philippines....

Overall, it was a super nice trip for me... I got the chance to bond with my family which I haven't been doing quite lately because of my hectic academic life... I got the chance to de- stress and relax from my busy life...

How I wish I could have trips like this more often...
Can't wait for the next vacation <3

No comments:

Post a Comment