Thursday 15 December 2011

POSH NAILS

I never had any manicure nor pedicure treatments before.
It's just that I really don't have time to retouch not change the color every week!

Until one day.... Melai of Style and Soul invited me to have a pampering session 
with Posh Nails....
and since I'm quite near Binondo area,
Posh Nails Pacific Centre Binondo branch was the place for me :)
Posh Nails offers a wide range of services.

 
Their cool ambiance :)

And the pampering session began...
As I have said earlier, I was clueless with everything because it's my first time...
Good thing, Ate was so friendly that 
she was the one who decided what treatment
should I get....

Posh Grooming+ Tea Scrub :)


I chose this color hihi :">

Forgive my chubby little feet...
(and if you ask, yes, I really cut my nails short because
I get irritated whenever I work with my nails are long...
Distract me a lot :()

I was already about to leave but Ate insisted
to groom my finger nails too :))
She's so cute!


Thank you so much, Ates for helping me out with my pampering session :D

Visit the nearest POSH NAILS now and
get the pampering session, you all deserve :)

Thank you so much, Melai and Posh Nails for having me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment