Sunday 13 November 2011

DREAMS COME TRUE

Hi! I'm so sorry for not being able to post these past few days...
2nd semester has just started but I'm already super busy with school :(

Anyway, Last Friday, 11.11.11, 
The other part of my first ever styling stint was finally published!
I must say, the styling stints I did with
Manila Bulletin by 
assisting Aisa Ipac and Jear de Mc Cuttac
are really the highlights of my sem break...

I never thought that I would have this chance to work with
the best people from different fields of the
Philippine Fashion Industry...

Photography: Ryan Christienne Sulit
Styling: Aisa Ipac and Jear De Mc Cuttac
Styling Assistants: Bianca Lorraine Sing, Keigh Jalbuena , and Ava Nicole Marie Te
Make-up: Joyce Platon
Hair: Dave Grona

Model: Danica Magpantay of CalCarrie's International Models Philippines

Location: Philippine School of Interior Design JAK en POY exhibit
Advanced Class 2011









I know I didn't have enough rest last sem break...
A lot of misfortunes also happened to me
but I can't ask for more..  I still feel blessed...

Last sem break, I got to work with wonderful people...
Thank you so much Aisa and Jear for making my dreams come true!
These people are truly the best! They may be 
super famous already but they are really very humble and 

very much willing to help aspiring people...
Thank you!

Last sembreak, I gained a number of true and nice friends...
To many, they are the top and the most famous bloggers 
of the country but for me,
they are not just the usual celebrities.

They are true people who are true to themselves
and are ready to help other people at all times!
 They may be super famous but they 
remain humble and approachable.
They are truly the best!



I would just like to say that this sem break,
I learned a lot about the real world
and I would like to thank all the people, my parents, and of course
God for making all of these 
possible...

7 comments:

  1. Congratulations Bianca :) looking forward to your future works :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Engle: Awww... thank you so much, Chair :D Let's go BAC 2012 \m/

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow, grabe! hahaha! super thanks again + awesome job styling!!! love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. aww my heart is fat now. hee :") thank you, shobs!:) It was really great to be a part of your sembreak! Just always here!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you! glad to have met a nice friend like you! hope to see you soon!

    Kaye
    http://thestyleflux.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete