Wednesday 9 November 2011

LOVE, DIVA

Last Monday was a holiday but it was indeed a busy (but fulfilling :) ) day for me...
I assisted in yet another shoot (or I mean 3 editorials packed in one day! )

Later that day, even if I was already tired, I still rushed to the south to attend a Bloggers' Camp
because I really love seeing my blogger friends and of course,
 I was wondering what the newest 
store in town, Diva, has to offer!

The event was held at the Alabang Town Center
M2 Fashion has developed another line of accessories that will cater to a younger set of fashionistas. This new brand is called DIVA and their first branch in Alabang Town Center opens today

As I've told you, I came from a shoot that is why, I ran late.. but nonetheless, I 
still enjoyed!
Here's the rundown of what happened during the said event...
Melai hosted the event. She's really an all around person!
Cheers for the great job sis ;)

Kookie Buhain, one of my favorite bloggers, gave a talk about blogging...
She shared how and why she started blogging, gave some tips and styles
and even left us with inspirational messages :)

Melai Entuna discussed different opportunities that blogging has to offer.
From advertisements to endorsements, she named them all!

Tracy Ayson and Tin Iglesias talked about styling. They shared their
experiences regarding handing styling gigs, their favorite field of styling, and
even talked about how to style ourselves for us to look
out best! :)

After the talk, the people went wild for the next game: Style your blogger sister!
Everyone was so excited to use Diva's collection to style
her favorite blogger!

Congrats to Ana and her team for winning <3

Of course, what is an event without having pictures taken with my blogger
sisters?:)
 with Kookie Buhain of Death by Platforms 
It was so nice to meet her! Super friendly and approachable.
You guys should check her blog and you won't ask any questions on
why many people idolize her!

with the forever pretty and friendly Vern Enciso of A Shoe Tale 

with equally as gorgeous as her sister, Verniece Enciso

 with Ana Gonzales of The Fashionista Commuter

with my ever blooming sister, Aisa Ipac of Drowning Equilibrium

Finally met Sarah Tirona of Ms. Eggplant's Chronicles
She's really nice and gorgeous! (It's not really obvious that she's already
 a mother of a cute cute child)

 with my schoolmate, Tin Iglesias of Fashion Ate the World
It was nice seeing you again <3

 with my Twin, Francesca Arches of Her Name is Francesca

 with the best all- around person in the world, Melai Entuna of Style and Soul
Thank you so muuuch for inviting me <3

 with Tracy Ayson of Fashion Fangirl

 with Achi Ava Te of Artsy Fartsy Ava

The new store has a wide range of choices when it comes to accessories so
don't forget to drop by in their Alabang Town Center branch
that just opened yesterday!

Thank you so much, Diva and Melai for the successful event!







9 comments:

  1. Glad to see you enjoyed babe! It was so nice meeting you pero ever since I met you, lumalaki ulo ko sa flattery! hahaha! see you again soon and good luck with your new venture :)

    join my Birthday Giveaway Series!
    WIN a maxi skirt or
    an Asian Vogue GC!!!
    http://fashioneggplant.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice photos! :) I enjoyed the event, as well :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. But what I'm saying are all the truth naman eh! <3
    Hope to see you soon again, babe <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, Frances :) Sayang we didn't get to talk :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. nice ! excited to have diva accesories

    pls visit my blog too
    www.carlaling.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love diva accessories! dropping by the store soon :)

    Kaye
    http://thestyleflux.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great photos! :)

    btw, please join my blog giveaway :)
    http://bit.ly/rWuYJt

    ReplyDelete