Thursday 31 May 2012

THE PFW CHOSEN ONE: JEROME SALAYA ANG

Due to my heavy load of Org Work, I wasn't able to attend every single show during the recently concluded Philippine Fashion Week. Just like last season, I only attended the show of L'oreal's featured designer. Last season was Michael Cinco while Jerome Salaya Ang for this season.

I have known and have been a follower of Jerome's creations since way back. During our high school prom, he created several gorgeous gowns for my batch mates (in fact, he designed my childhood best friend's gown for her debut this coming Saturday) !

All I can say is that the people behind PFW made the right choice in choosing him to do the finale for this season's PFW. Want to know why? Let these pictures do the explanation
 
(All these awesome photos were taken by my good friend, Alvin Chua :)
I took photos too but they don't give justice to Jerome's gorgeous collection so might as well show you Alvin's shots)


Lucy Torres for L'oreal

Don't you love Jerome Salaya Ang's collection?

PS: Check Alvin's photography folio HERE and if you want to hire him, just contact him through his Facebook account :)

4 comments:

  1. The show looks so amazing. I think i love every single look.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW. Gorgeous creations! I'm so bummed I didn't go now. :(

    Win clothes from Funky Plum Vintage here:
    http://wonderwomanrises.blogspot.com/2012/06/funky-plum-vintage-vampires-in-sun.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Angel! Yes it was really gorgeous! Don't worry, I'm sure Jerome would be having his collection strut down the aisle again soon :D

      Delete