Friday 13 April 2012

SPARKLE

I have blogged about TGIF: Do It All Again, the app project 
(a requirement we need to fulfill as part of the application process for UP JMA) 
I was working on with the whole All Systems Go applicants  HERE ...

This was what I wore during the event...
(Forgive my outfit shots in different places :)) We were working that night and whenever there's a chance of having my outfit shot taken, I just grabbed the opportunity heehee :">)
 
 Forgot to remove my ID in almost all of my outfit shots hihi

 Top from H&M
Leather Shorts from H&M

 
Leather Cuff from Wear Mauve
Shoes from Gold Dot

Many people noticed my sky high, out of this world, unique wedges that night :))
Thanks to Gold Dot!
This pair is definitely one of the most comfortable and stylish shoes I have ever owned!


Thank you to all who graced the event! :)



5 comments: