Wednesday 21 March 2012

FACIAL CARE CENTRE

Hi! How are you doing guys?
I have been MIA for almost a month because of school work! Actually, I'm not yet done with school requirements but I just can't miss this opportunity to blog about this wonderful event I attended last week...

As I have said, school was kinda stressful for me for the past few weeks that's why when Ms. NJ Torres of Facial Care Centre invited me to visit their newly opened branch at Eastwood last March 13, I immediately said yes!

 
Facial Care's newest branch at  Eastwood City, 30/F Unit C, MDC Building, E. Rodriguez Jr. Avenue corner Eastwood Avenue, Bagumbayan, Quezon City  

 Yummy food was served to us <3
 
I wasn't able to ask for the exact blend of this shake but I think it has calamansi on it...
SUPER YUMMY! MY FAVORITE NOW <3

 Before the treatment, I was directed to the doctor's room for a skin consultation...
Dr. noticed the pimples on my forehead and said these were caused by my bangs and stress :'(

Since I'm still young, she recommended me not to take any intense treatment therefore 
she gave me the Purifying Indulgence Treatment...

Upon entering the amazing treatment room, this welcomed me!
 
So sweet, right? <3

Also, all their rooms have this!
You don't need to wait for a lifetime just to call for assistance!
Just press this button if you need anything :)

As I have said awhile ago, Dr. preferred me to try and experience the Purifying Indulgence Treatment... It is composed of two parts:

Facial Treatment with Collagen
Give one's skin that deep, moisturizing clean it so badly needs. Facial treatment with Collagen is a soothing and exhilirating facial  treatment that sloughs away dead cells and removes deep-seated impurities,  revealing skin that's cleaner and radiates with a healthy glow.

Advanced Lasertone
An essential when it comes to maintaining refined, younger-looking skin. Stimulating collagen and elastin production, Advanced Lasertone helps improve skin texture and tone, diminishing the appearance of lines and creases.  It also helps soothe and heal pricks and marks faster.
After the treatment, my face felt so clean and fresh! So relaxing, indeed!
I truly enjoyed the Bloggers' Pampering Day at the Facial Care Centre, Eastwood!

 
 It was nice to meet fellow bloggers too <3  

Thank you so much to the PR team of Facial Care Centre <3
Experience firsthand why Facial Care Centre continues to be the preferred choice of discerning women.  Visit their latest branch in Eastwood City, 30/F Unit C, MDC Building, E. Rodriguez Jr. Avenue corner Eastwood Avenue, Bagumbayan, Quezon City. Call 892-SKIN (7546) to book your free consultation today!

Visit their website HERE
Like their Facebook page HERE
and 
Follow them on twitter HERE

I know several students are having their finals these following weeks... God bless and good luck to us all!
Remember to take time to relax and reward yourselves after a job well done this school year ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment