Wednesday 28 March 2012

BLACK AND WHITE

If you have checked out the side bar of my blog <----
You would know that I am a Business student (Business and Accounting to be exact):)
Even though I'm just in my first year in the University,  I'm already harassing my closet for business attires due to reports and interviews :)

So here's one of my outfits :)

Opted to stick with the White- Black Color Scheme ...

Top from WAGW
Skirt from The Ramp
Shoes from Posh Pocket Shoes

Stay tuned for more of my Business Attire outfit posts :)

2 comments:

  1. Nice top from WAGW! Btw, I used to be a business student and corporate attires are uber fun to style with! Goodluck on yours :)

    Azzedine
    http://azzedinesadsad.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes yes! It's always a challenge on how to make corpo attires stylish but still, formal looking <3 Thank you so much :D

      Delete