Saturday 19 November 2011

Nuffnang Blog Awards, Here I Come


The 16th of December, year 2011 is a day to remember. It is the day when the top 500 boggers from around the Asia-Pacific region will flock to Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, Putrajaya Marriott to attend an event that will mark history: the Nuffnang Asia-Pacific Blog Awards 2011. The Awarding aims to not only honor the region's best bloggers, but also to bring together blogger communities from across Asia-Pacific. The Nuffnang Asia-Pacific Blog Awards is brought to you by Volkswagen Malaysia and Putrajaya Marriott.



The moment I saw the news about this, my heart skipped a beat! I really want to attend this event therefore I came up with three reasons why I deserve to be chosen as one of the few bloggers to be invited to this said event.



1. I love love love traveling! I love exploring different countries with interesting and colorful cultures. Ever since I was young, I already know that Malaysia is one of the must- go countries in Asia, specifically, in the Asia Pacific! Being a multi-ethnic, multicultural and multilingual society, Malaysia has always been a country with an interesting background when it comes to holidays and celebrations, cuisine, and arts! Traveling to Malaysia has been one of my dreams since I was young. To me, experiencing all of these first hand is truly a heavenly opportunity.

2. I may be new to the blogging world but within a short span of time, I met different kinds of wonderful people already. I am a people- person. Meaning, I love meeting (and of course, befriending) all the people around me! I have made some international friends from Vietnam, Myanmar, and Thailand before from joining study programs abroad and this time, I want to meet different people from the blogging world from Asia Pacific countries! I would love to share ideas, stories, and blogging tips with them!

3. Lastly, blogging has never been this influential. I want to be at the event and see and know and listen to the stories of the people on how they've changed the world. May it be about fashion, food, entertainment, lifestyle, photography, or travel blog, I know and we all know that the bloggers that will be attending the event are the ones who made impact not only in the internet world, but also in the real world. I salute all the bloggers out there because they take time to blog and inspire, mold, and even change lives of their readers. Being able to attend the event and listen to their success stories is yet the best Christmas gift I would be receiving! 


Nuffnang is the home of the most awesome people in the blogging world and I can't be more ecstatic to be part of their Awarding Ceremony this coming December in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia!
I am sure, the Nuffnang Asia- Pacific Blog Awards will mark  history 
and will become one of the most successful and most memorable event of year 2011.

No comments:

Post a Comment