Saturday 29 October 2011

Michael Cinco's Breathtaking Collection

I'm so sorry for the late post. Needed to catch up some sleep after I came home from our 
council's Plan Sem (which was really fulfilling and super productive). 
Anyway, I'm back on track!
This PFW, I was only able to attend one show because of various reasons
but I must say, I still feel blessed for what I was able to watch was Michael Cinco's.
After seeing his collection, I really wanted to be able to wear one of his creations one day...
They are all so dramatic!

So who is Michael Cinco?
Michael Cinco is a Dubai- based Filipino fashion designer.
He was nominated as Best Designer in Grazia Style Awards 2011 and 
recently was proclaimed as the Breakthrough Designer in WGSN Global Fashion Awards 2011.
On November, he will represent Philippines in the New York Fashion Week.
I'm sure you all have seen his creations being showcased in
America's Next Top Model Cycle 16 Episode 8
So what's special about this designer?
Just browse through his collection
for the Spring/Summer 2012 Philippine Fashion Week and you'll know the answer...

( Because Cinco's creations are worth given justice, I want to present photos of high resolution
so that you can really see the details and all the tidbits...
All photos are courtesy of StyleBible.ph )
undefined 
Opening

From the classic White
undefined undefined 
  undefined undefined  undefined undefined 
  undefined undefined  undefined undefined 
undefined undefined  undefined 
I LOVE THE BELT <3

to Skin Tone Color
undefined undefined
Danica Magpantay strutting the runway! 
undefined  undefined undefined undefined 
I love how Michael Cinco is so articulate with details! LOVE!

to Yellow
undefined undefined undefined 

To Orange
undefined undefined undefined 
  undefined undefined 
To Red
  undefined undefined undefined  undefined 

To Brown
 undefined undefined  undefined
To Anne Curtis' Red Hot Gown...
   undefined  
Michael Cinco definitely ruled the runway! 
His creations were superb! 
  undefined 
Michael Cinco is truly a world class designer.

A Filipino Designer making waves in the international scene, 
he deserves everyone's applause!

No comments:

Post a Comment