Saturday 22 October 2011

ETCETERA PRESS LAUNCH

Last October 19, Wednesday, I went to Glorietta/Greenbelt to do some
pull-outs for a BIG shoot last Thursday.
While waiting for my my bosses *wink wink*,
Aisa invited me to join her on the ETC's Press Launch of its newest show, ETCETERA
(You can know more about the show on my previous post HERE)
 
at the Chateau 1771, Greenbelt 5.

Delish food was served!


Yum yum yum, right?

And for the desserts...
The mini cupcakes are courtesy of ETCETERA's host
Patti Grandidge (She owns her own dessert business! How cool is that? :) )

After the sumptuous meal, we all proceeded to a function room where the ETC team
officially launched its newest show, ETCETERA

 Meet ETCETERA's Host Patti (right) and On-the-scene Reporter, Kim (left)


After the launch, I, together with my blogger friends went out 
for photo-taking sessions hihi ;)

I LOVE THESE GIRLS >:)<
Ava and Keigh \m/
 
Aie Corpuz of In Aie's Shoes, Vian Viernes of The Queenvie Diary,
Kaye Awatin of The Style Flux, Ana Gonzalez of The Fashionsita Commuter,
Ava Te of Artsy Fartsy Ava, Bianca Sing of A Dreamer's Journey,
Keigh Jalbuena of Delishoes Servings,
 Aisa Ipac of Drowning Equilibrium, and Melai Entuna of Style and Soul

Thank you ETC! ;)

ETCERA premiers every Sunday at 7:45 PM Starting October 23, with replays every Monday at 8:45 AM and 2:45 PM; Tuesday at 7:45 PM; Wednesday at 7:45 AM & 11:45 AM; Thursday at 11:30 PM; Saturday at 2:45 PM; Sunday at 11:00 AM & 3:45 PM.

PS: My camera was stolen so thank you very much Kaye and Ana for allowing me to use your pictures :)
PPS: I'm so sorry for the outfit... Came from school...

Have a happy weekend everyone...

2 comments:

  1. Great to have a new friend! See you soon!

    Kaye
    Fashion Blogger
    http://thestyleflux.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. See you soon Bianca. :) More chikahan moments to come. :)

    ReplyDelete